WP1 is lead by Bangor University to ensure the delivery of the BlueFish indicators and additional outputs. Bluefish started in January 2017 and will end January 2021.
Over the life of the project we aim to have:
- 6 research institutions participating in cross border, transnational or interregional research operations;
- 10 new awareness raising initatives targetting coastal communities;
- 10 organisations cooperating in enhancing the marine and coastal environement;
In addtion to the above:
- 12 Activity Reports;
- 8 workshops;
- 12 publications in peer reviewed journals;
- End of project conference;
- A final report;
- Guideline report for adaption/mitigation;
- Final project evaluation;
As part of our governance structure an Advisory Committee made up of experts and key stakeholders in climate change, coastal communities and policy have been invited to review the scope BlueFish. To provide objective advice and guidance on the overall direction of BlueFish. The Advisory Group will meet yearly.
The Ireland-Wales 2014-2020 Programme is governed by the Welsh European Funding Office (WEFO).